Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
WAMC New England News
Mon March 5, 2007
Health insurers cut premiums for minimum coverage in Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts state board responsible for implementing the landmark health care reform law is looking at new recommendations for health insurance plans. These proposals come with substantially lower premiums than what insurers said initially could be offered. Details from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill...