Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon March 5, 2007
Health insurers cut premiums for minimum coverage in Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts state board responsible for implementing the landmark health care reform law is looking at new recommendations for health insurance plans. These proposals come with substantially lower premiums than what insurers said initially could be offered. Details from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill...