Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon March 5, 2007
Health insurers cut premiums for minimum coverage in Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts state board responsible for implementing the landmark health care reform law is looking at new recommendations for health insurance plans. These proposals come with substantially lower premiums than what insurers said initially could be offered. Details from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill...