Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Mon March 5, 2007
Health insurers cut premiums for minimum coverage in Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts state board responsible for implementing the landmark health care reform law is looking at new recommendations for health insurance plans. These proposals come with substantially lower premiums than what insurers said initially could be offered. Details from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill...