Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Hudson Valley News
Tue March 12, 2013
Health Quest Begins Search for President/CEO
In New York, the Mid-Hudson Valley’s largest health-care system has a job opening – president and CEO.
Michael Weber is leaving his post as president and CEO of Health Quest, which includes Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck; Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel; and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie. Health Quest officials say Weber, who had been in the position since 2007, has announced he will pursue other career opportunities. They say two longtime members of the executive team will serve as interim co-chief executive officers, while a national search for a new president and CEO gets underway. The Board of Trustees has interviewed several healthcare executive search firms, and will announce the search particulars soon.