Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri January 7, 2011
The Health Show #1188
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Is it possible that the organism that is responsible for stomach ulcers could actually protect you from serious illnesses caused by exposure to Salmonella? That's what some researchers are saying...and chances are you already have that bacteria living in your system. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to the lead author of a surprising study.
We'll also hear a pair of stories about large vehicles that have been transformed into traveling clinics. One is a train delivering care to remote areas in the third world...and one is a former floating hospital that may soon be delivering health care again along the Hudson.