Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Health Show
Fri January 7, 2011
The Health Show #1188
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Is it possible that the organism that is responsible for stomach ulcers could actually protect you from serious illnesses caused by exposure to Salmonella? That's what some researchers are saying...and chances are you already have that bacteria living in your system. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to the lead author of a surprising study.
We'll also hear a pair of stories about large vehicles that have been transformed into traveling clinics. One is a train delivering care to remote areas in the third world...and one is a former floating hospital that may soon be delivering health care again along the Hudson.