Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri January 14, 2011
The Health Show #1189
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Have you ever waited for a bus and sneaked a peak down the road to see how far away it was...and every time you looked, there it was, but didn't seem to be a bit closer. That seems to be the way the Affordable Health Care Law is going into effect. On this week's Health Show, we'll see which provisions of the law pulled into the depot in the new year.
We'll also hear the story of a couple of speech pathologists who have a real feel for their patients problems...they both stutter. And we'll get a virtual taste of A ai, a super fruit from the Amazon.