Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Health Show
Fri January 14, 2011
The Health Show #1189
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Have you ever waited for a bus and sneaked a peak down the road to see how far away it was...and every time you looked, there it was, but didn't seem to be a bit closer. That seems to be the way the Affordable Health Care Law is going into effect. On this week's Health Show, we'll see which provisions of the law pulled into the depot in the new year.
We'll also hear the story of a couple of speech pathologists who have a real feel for their patients problems...they both stutter. And we'll get a virtual taste of A ai, a super fruit from the Amazon.