Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
The Health Show
Fri January 21, 2011
The Health Show #1190
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's been a little over a year since we heard about the devastating earthquakes in Haiti. Since then the world medical community has been working to save and rebuild lives as well as the country itself. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear the story of one young survivor of the quake...and the special bond he has with the doctor who saved his life.
We'll also hear how a child in New England is struggling with obesity...and how her friends, family and community are rallying to help her and thousands on children like her. And we'll have a discussion about a method of screen for diabetes that is gaining a lot of support among doctors and clinical chemists across the country.