Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri January 21, 2011
The Health Show #1190
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's been a little over a year since we heard about the devastating earthquakes in Haiti. Since then the world medical community has been working to save and rebuild lives as well as the country itself. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear the story of one young survivor of the quake...and the special bond he has with the doctor who saved his life.
We'll also hear how a child in New England is struggling with obesity...and how her friends, family and community are rallying to help her and thousands on children like her. And we'll have a discussion about a method of screen for diabetes that is gaining a lot of support among doctors and clinical chemists across the country.