Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Thu January 27, 2011
The Health Show #1191
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Here's something many women have heard from their gynecologist: you have a uterine fibroid tumor...but don't worry, it's totally benign. Being told you have a benign tumor is a bit of a mixed blessing. Sure, it's benign...but it's still a tumor. And for some women they can cause problems. On this week's Health Show, we'll have a conversation about these tumors and what can and should be done.
We'll also hear the story of Dr. Jill Seaman...an American who's work with Doctors Without Borders is making a huge difference in many lives in the Sudan. And commentary today about end of life care...and how the death panel people have won another round.