Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Thu January 27, 2011
The Health Show #1191
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Here's something many women have heard from their gynecologist: you have a uterine fibroid tumor...but don't worry, it's totally benign. Being told you have a benign tumor is a bit of a mixed blessing. Sure, it's benign...but it's still a tumor. And for some women they can cause problems. On this week's Health Show, we'll have a conversation about these tumors and what can and should be done.
We'll also hear the story of Dr. Jill Seaman...an American who's work with Doctors Without Borders is making a huge difference in many lives in the Sudan. And commentary today about end of life care...and how the death panel people have won another round.