Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri February 4, 2011
The Health Show #1192
http://www.healthshow.org/ – 20 years ago, Dr. Susan Love published the first edition of The Breast Book...a comprehensive look at all aspects of women's breast health. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear from Dr. Love on the publication of the fifth edition of The Breast Book.
Then the story of a Massachusetts woman who believes her non-traditional treatment has brought her breast cancer under control.
We'll review President's Obama's comments about health care during the State of the Union Address.
And we'll hear about grants promoting the environmental health of communities.