Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri February 11, 2011
The Health Show #1193
http://www.healthshow.org/ – OK, let's get this out of the way right now...Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Yup, that's the topic we're leading off with today. Not something you'd chat about over lunch, but certainly something that affect millions of people so it needs to be chatted about. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear about a study that may have an answer.
We'll also hear a story about technology that may make you too cool to die from cardiac arrest. Plus a discussion about assisted reproduction, and what may or may not be covered by your insurance. And a story about giving birth at home in Hungry.