Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 11, 2011
The Health Show #1193
http://www.healthshow.org/ – OK, let's get this out of the way right now...Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Yup, that's the topic we're leading off with today. Not something you'd chat about over lunch, but certainly something that affect millions of people so it needs to be chatted about. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear about a study that may have an answer.
We'll also hear a story about technology that may make you too cool to die from cardiac arrest. Plus a discussion about assisted reproduction, and what may or may not be covered by your insurance. And a story about giving birth at home in Hungry.