Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 18, 2011
The Health Show #1194
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Quick...how loud is your radio right now? If you've been cranking the volume a little higher and higher over the years, chances are you have a hearing loss. On this week's Health Show, we'll welcome back Kathryn Meade, a local doctor of audiology who will update us on the latest advances in hearing aids and other medical treatment for hearing loss.
We'll also welcome back Judah Leblang, a writer who has talked about his hearing loss before on the program and find out how his relationship with a special family member has shaped the way he continues to cope with his loss of hearing.