Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Health Show
Fri February 18, 2011
The Health Show #1194
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Quick...how loud is your radio right now? If you've been cranking the volume a little higher and higher over the years, chances are you have a hearing loss. On this week's Health Show, we'll welcome back Kathryn Meade, a local doctor of audiology who will update us on the latest advances in hearing aids and other medical treatment for hearing loss.
We'll also welcome back Judah Leblang, a writer who has talked about his hearing loss before on the program and find out how his relationship with a special family member has shaped the way he continues to cope with his loss of hearing.