Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri February 18, 2011
The Health Show #1194
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Quick...how loud is your radio right now? If you've been cranking the volume a little higher and higher over the years, chances are you have a hearing loss. On this week's Health Show, we'll welcome back Kathryn Meade, a local doctor of audiology who will update us on the latest advances in hearing aids and other medical treatment for hearing loss.
We'll also welcome back Judah Leblang, a writer who has talked about his hearing loss before on the program and find out how his relationship with a special family member has shaped the way he continues to cope with his loss of hearing.