Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
The Health Show
Fri February 18, 2011
The Health Show #1194
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Quick...how loud is your radio right now? If you've been cranking the volume a little higher and higher over the years, chances are you have a hearing loss. On this week's Health Show, we'll welcome back Kathryn Meade, a local doctor of audiology who will update us on the latest advances in hearing aids and other medical treatment for hearing loss.
We'll also welcome back Judah Leblang, a writer who has talked about his hearing loss before on the program and find out how his relationship with a special family member has shaped the way he continues to cope with his loss of hearing.