Most Active Stories
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- NY Governor Has A Plan To Revitalize Stewart Airport
- North Adams Council Approves Hospital Resolution; Similar Effort On Hold In Williamstown
The Health Show
Fri February 25, 2011
The Health Show #1195
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You know why you don't hear much about rare diseases in the media? Because not many people get them. But now, before you can say "Thanks Captain Obvious", we are going to learn about one: von Hippel-Lindau Disease. It's a genetic disorder that was recently featured on a top rated medical drama. On this week's Health Show we'll get the facts about VHL.
We'll also hear how the state of Vermont is looking to join two other states in legalized physician assisted suicide.