Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 25, 2011
The Health Show #1195
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You know why you don't hear much about rare diseases in the media? Because not many people get them. But now, before you can say "Thanks Captain Obvious", we are going to learn about one: von Hippel-Lindau Disease. It's a genetic disorder that was recently featured on a top rated medical drama. On this week's Health Show we'll get the facts about VHL.
We'll also hear how the state of Vermont is looking to join two other states in legalized physician assisted suicide.