Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Health Show
Fri February 25, 2011
The Health Show #1195
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You know why you don't hear much about rare diseases in the media? Because not many people get them. But now, before you can say "Thanks Captain Obvious", we are going to learn about one: von Hippel-Lindau Disease. It's a genetic disorder that was recently featured on a top rated medical drama. On this week's Health Show we'll get the facts about VHL.
We'll also hear how the state of Vermont is looking to join two other states in legalized physician assisted suicide.