Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri February 25, 2011
The Health Show #1195
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You know why you don't hear much about rare diseases in the media? Because not many people get them. But now, before you can say "Thanks Captain Obvious", we are going to learn about one: von Hippel-Lindau Disease. It's a genetic disorder that was recently featured on a top rated medical drama. On this week's Health Show we'll get the facts about VHL.
We'll also hear how the state of Vermont is looking to join two other states in legalized physician assisted suicide.