Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri March 18, 2011
The Health Show #1198
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The beginning of Spring means, for some, the beginning of the allergy season. For others, dealing with allergies is a year round struggle. One way of fighting back is immunotherapy or, simply put, getting an allergy shot. On this week's Health Show we'll hear about newly issued guidelines for fighting allergies.
We'll also hear about a plan for single payer health care in one of the largest economies in the world: California. And we'll explore that magical world where doctors can cure just about anything in less than an hour.