Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri March 18, 2011
The Health Show #1198
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The beginning of Spring means, for some, the beginning of the allergy season. For others, dealing with allergies is a year round struggle. One way of fighting back is immunotherapy or, simply put, getting an allergy shot. On this week's Health Show we'll hear about newly issued guidelines for fighting allergies.
We'll also hear about a plan for single payer health care in one of the largest economies in the world: California. And we'll explore that magical world where doctors can cure just about anything in less than an hour.