Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
The Health Show
Fri March 25, 2011
The Health Show #1199
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Osteoporosis is a condition that most people worry about as they get older. But they'd probably be worrying less if they'd thought about it when they were younger. On this week's Health Show we'll hear about new guidelines for monitoring the health of your bones.
We'll also learn about transgendered baby boomers...and the unique issues they are dealing with they reach old age. And here's a topic that will help you sleep well tonight...we'll get a quick history of bed bugs...and find out why they are making such a big comeback around the world.