Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Health Show
Fri March 25, 2011
The Health Show #1199
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Osteoporosis is a condition that most people worry about as they get older. But they'd probably be worrying less if they'd thought about it when they were younger. On this week's Health Show we'll hear about new guidelines for monitoring the health of your bones.
We'll also learn about transgendered baby boomers...and the unique issues they are dealing with they reach old age. And here's a topic that will help you sleep well tonight...we'll get a quick history of bed bugs...and find out why they are making such a big comeback around the world.