Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Health Show
Fri March 25, 2011
The Health Show #1199
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Osteoporosis is a condition that most people worry about as they get older. But they'd probably be worrying less if they'd thought about it when they were younger. On this week's Health Show we'll hear about new guidelines for monitoring the health of your bones.
We'll also learn about transgendered baby boomers...and the unique issues they are dealing with they reach old age. And here's a topic that will help you sleep well tonight...we'll get a quick history of bed bugs...and find out why they are making such a big comeback around the world.