Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri March 25, 2011
The Health Show #1199
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Osteoporosis is a condition that most people worry about as they get older. But they'd probably be worrying less if they'd thought about it when they were younger. On this week's Health Show we'll hear about new guidelines for monitoring the health of your bones.
We'll also learn about transgendered baby boomers...and the unique issues they are dealing with they reach old age. And here's a topic that will help you sleep well tonight...we'll get a quick history of bed bugs...and find out why they are making such a big comeback around the world.