Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri April 1, 2011
The Health Show #1200
http://www.healthshow.org/ – There is no one size fits all way to deal with a life changing, chronic disease. Some people go into depression while some use the challenge to tap their inner strength and find some meaning to the situation. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how one young dealt with her MS by giving gifts.
We'll also find out about direct to consumer lab tests...how they work and why you should use caution before sending out your samples. And Sandy D returns with a trip down the Yellow Brick Road of weight loss hazards.