Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
The Health Show
Fri April 1, 2011
The Health Show #1200
http://www.healthshow.org/ – There is no one size fits all way to deal with a life changing, chronic disease. Some people go into depression while some use the challenge to tap their inner strength and find some meaning to the situation. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how one young dealt with her MS by giving gifts.
We'll also find out about direct to consumer lab tests...how they work and why you should use caution before sending out your samples. And Sandy D returns with a trip down the Yellow Brick Road of weight loss hazards.