Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri April 1, 2011
The Health Show #1200
http://www.healthshow.org/ – There is no one size fits all way to deal with a life changing, chronic disease. Some people go into depression while some use the challenge to tap their inner strength and find some meaning to the situation. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how one young dealt with her MS by giving gifts.
We'll also find out about direct to consumer lab tests...how they work and why you should use caution before sending out your samples. And Sandy D returns with a trip down the Yellow Brick Road of weight loss hazards.