Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Health Show
Fri April 1, 2011
The Health Show #1200
http://www.healthshow.org/ – There is no one size fits all way to deal with a life changing, chronic disease. Some people go into depression while some use the challenge to tap their inner strength and find some meaning to the situation. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how one young dealt with her MS by giving gifts.
We'll also find out about direct to consumer lab tests...how they work and why you should use caution before sending out your samples. And Sandy D returns with a trip down the Yellow Brick Road of weight loss hazards.