Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri April 8, 2011
The Health Show #1201
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Last month the Affordable Care Act marked its first year as the law of the land. There was the usual howling and crowing of political talking heads...but a major survey showed that the majority of Americans really don't know much about the facts of the law. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a Consumer Reports editor about health care reform.
We'll also return to Holyoke, Massachusetts for a final look at how that community is fighting childhood obesity. And we'll hear how one woman is trying to make the grieving process just the next step in her marriage.