Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Health Show
Fri April 8, 2011
The Health Show #1201
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Last month the Affordable Care Act marked its first year as the law of the land. There was the usual howling and crowing of political talking heads...but a major survey showed that the majority of Americans really don't know much about the facts of the law. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a Consumer Reports editor about health care reform.
We'll also return to Holyoke, Massachusetts for a final look at how that community is fighting childhood obesity. And we'll hear how one woman is trying to make the grieving process just the next step in her marriage.