Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Health Show
Fri April 8, 2011
The Health Show #1201
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Last month the Affordable Care Act marked its first year as the law of the land. There was the usual howling and crowing of political talking heads...but a major survey showed that the majority of Americans really don't know much about the facts of the law. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a Consumer Reports editor about health care reform.
We'll also return to Holyoke, Massachusetts for a final look at how that community is fighting childhood obesity. And we'll hear how one woman is trying to make the grieving process just the next step in her marriage.