Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri April 15, 2011
The Health Show #1202
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It seems that just about every disease and condition has its own "awareness month" these days. But a funny thing about that...a lot of them really work and get out much needed information. So we think you should know that April is Autism awareness month. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a pediatrician and author about Autism...and possible solutions and hope for the future.
We'll also hear how refugees from the fighting in Libya are getting help from their neighbors around the region.