Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
The Health Show
Fri April 15, 2011
The Health Show #1202
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It seems that just about every disease and condition has its own "awareness month" these days. But a funny thing about that...a lot of them really work and get out much needed information. So we think you should know that April is Autism awareness month. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a pediatrician and author about Autism...and possible solutions and hope for the future.
We'll also hear how refugees from the fighting in Libya are getting help from their neighbors around the region.