Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Health Show
Fri April 15, 2011
The Health Show #1202
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It seems that just about every disease and condition has its own "awareness month" these days. But a funny thing about that...a lot of them really work and get out much needed information. So we think you should know that April is Autism awareness month. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a pediatrician and author about Autism...and possible solutions and hope for the future.
We'll also hear how refugees from the fighting in Libya are getting help from their neighbors around the region.