Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri April 15, 2011
The Health Show #1202
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It seems that just about every disease and condition has its own "awareness month" these days. But a funny thing about that...a lot of them really work and get out much needed information. So we think you should know that April is Autism awareness month. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a pediatrician and author about Autism...and possible solutions and hope for the future.
We'll also hear how refugees from the fighting in Libya are getting help from their neighbors around the region.