Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
The Health Show
Fri April 22, 2011
The Health Show #1203
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've heard the numbers over and over again...Diabetes is a growing problem in the US and there doesn't seem to be an end to the problem in sight. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how the American Diabetes Association is taking the message on the road.
We'll also hear about a conference on Autism held recently in New York's Hudson Valley...and find out what some health professionals are saying about the future of Autism research and treatment. And then it's a trip to the happiest street in Nigeria: Sesame Street...and find out about their very special new resident.