Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Health Show
Fri April 22, 2011
The Health Show #1203
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've heard the numbers over and over again...Diabetes is a growing problem in the US and there doesn't seem to be an end to the problem in sight. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how the American Diabetes Association is taking the message on the road.
We'll also hear about a conference on Autism held recently in New York's Hudson Valley...and find out what some health professionals are saying about the future of Autism research and treatment. And then it's a trip to the happiest street in Nigeria: Sesame Street...and find out about their very special new resident.