Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri April 22, 2011
The Health Show #1203
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've heard the numbers over and over again...Diabetes is a growing problem in the US and there doesn't seem to be an end to the problem in sight. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear how the American Diabetes Association is taking the message on the road.
We'll also hear about a conference on Autism held recently in New York's Hudson Valley...and find out what some health professionals are saying about the future of Autism research and treatment. And then it's a trip to the happiest street in Nigeria: Sesame Street...and find out about their very special new resident.