Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
The Health Show
Fri April 29, 2011
The Health Show #1204
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Can you think of a more devastating statement than having your doctor look at you and say "you have cancer". How about this: "your child has cancer"? On this week's Health Show we'll hear a conversation with a leader in the field of children's cancer care and find out how far we've come in saving these young lives.
We'll also hear a pair of reports on the topic of live organ donation...including a visit with a pair of siblings who have swapped a kidney. And then a story about Gooseberries...a vitamin filled treat that tastes just awful!