Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri April 29, 2011
The Health Show #1204
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Can you think of a more devastating statement than having your doctor look at you and say "you have cancer". How about this: "your child has cancer"? On this week's Health Show we'll hear a conversation with a leader in the field of children's cancer care and find out how far we've come in saving these young lives.
We'll also hear a pair of reports on the topic of live organ donation...including a visit with a pair of siblings who have swapped a kidney. And then a story about Gooseberries...a vitamin filled treat that tastes just awful!