Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
The Health Show
Fri May 6, 2011
The Health Show #1205
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Sometimes, numbers can be fun. Like this: while 36 millions Americans, 17% of us, report some degree of hearing loss...only 1 in 5 of people who would benefit from a hearing aid will actually wear one. But there are other options. On this week's Health Show we'll talk to a specialist in hearing about possible medical and surgical remedies for hearing loss.
Well also hear from a pair a speech pathologists who can really identify with their patients: they stutter. And commentary from a college student with Aspergers Syndrome about why it makes him just a little bit different.