Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri May 6, 2011
The Health Show #1205
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Sometimes, numbers can be fun. Like this: while 36 millions Americans, 17% of us, report some degree of hearing loss...only 1 in 5 of people who would benefit from a hearing aid will actually wear one. But there are other options. On this week's Health Show we'll talk to a specialist in hearing about possible medical and surgical remedies for hearing loss.
Well also hear from a pair a speech pathologists who can really identify with their patients: they stutter. And commentary from a college student with Aspergers Syndrome about why it makes him just a little bit different.