Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri May 13, 2011
The Health Show #1206
http://www.healthshow.org/ – A few years ago, the Vermont legislature passed a law that would prevent drug companies from buying information about the way doctors prescribe drugs and using the information for commercial marketing. Needless to say, the drug companies were not amused and challenged the law. That challenge has reached the US Supreme Court. On this week's Health Show, a report on the future of Vermont's law against data mining.
Then we'll hear a discussion about informed consent. No, don't go to sleep...this is really important. Especially if samples you gave for a medical test were used in developing a profitable drug or procedure.