Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Health Show
Fri May 20, 2011
The Health Show #1207
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The one thing we almost never do here on The Health Show is talk about diets. Except, you know, when we do. The June issue of Consumer Reports magazine takes a look at the most popular commercial diet plans and ranks them from top to bottom. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about who's winning when it comes to you losing.
Then we'll revisit a conversation that goes on every time you talk about weight loss: what's better, cutting down on fat or cutting down on carbs?