Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Health Show
Fri May 20, 2011
The Health Show #1207
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The one thing we almost never do here on The Health Show is talk about diets. Except, you know, when we do. The June issue of Consumer Reports magazine takes a look at the most popular commercial diet plans and ranks them from top to bottom. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about who's winning when it comes to you losing.
Then we'll revisit a conversation that goes on every time you talk about weight loss: what's better, cutting down on fat or cutting down on carbs?