Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri May 20, 2011
The Health Show #1207
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The one thing we almost never do here on The Health Show is talk about diets. Except, you know, when we do. The June issue of Consumer Reports magazine takes a look at the most popular commercial diet plans and ranks them from top to bottom. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about who's winning when it comes to you losing.
Then we'll revisit a conversation that goes on every time you talk about weight loss: what's better, cutting down on fat or cutting down on carbs?