Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Health Show
Fri June 3, 2011
The Health Show #1209
http://www.healthshow.org/ – If you do any reading about the latest trends in manufacturing and technology...and who doesn't...you've probably heard the term Nanotechnology. It basically means building stuff that's really, really small. We're talking on the atomic level. Well there's an offshoot to this technology called Nano-Medicine...and it's holding out new hope for fighting many diseases including cancer. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an expert in Nano-Medicine and find out why this tiny technology shows big promise.
Then we'll head to China...where years of living with a one child policy is causing a big problem for young men...there are no women around!