Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
The Health Show
Fri June 3, 2011
The Health Show #1209
http://www.healthshow.org/ – If you do any reading about the latest trends in manufacturing and technology...and who doesn't...you've probably heard the term Nanotechnology. It basically means building stuff that's really, really small. We're talking on the atomic level. Well there's an offshoot to this technology called Nano-Medicine...and it's holding out new hope for fighting many diseases including cancer. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an expert in Nano-Medicine and find out why this tiny technology shows big promise.
Then we'll head to China...where years of living with a one child policy is causing a big problem for young men...there are no women around!