Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Health Show
Fri June 10, 2011
The Health Show #1210
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The day you meet your parents, no one is there to tell you that, one day, you may have to care for one or both of them as they age. In fact, it's one of the things almost no one is prepared for until it happens. On this week's Health Show we'll hear the story of a woman who calls the time she spent caring for her aging mother a bittersweet season.
Then we'll check in with Dr. Regina Benjamin, the Surgeon General of the United States, and get her take on the latest trends in medicine and public health policy...including the ongoing progress of the health care reform.