Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Health Show
Fri June 10, 2011
The Health Show #1210
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The day you meet your parents, no one is there to tell you that, one day, you may have to care for one or both of them as they age. In fact, it's one of the things almost no one is prepared for until it happens. On this week's Health Show we'll hear the story of a woman who calls the time she spent caring for her aging mother a bittersweet season.
Then we'll check in with Dr. Regina Benjamin, the Surgeon General of the United States, and get her take on the latest trends in medicine and public health policy...including the ongoing progress of the health care reform.