Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri June 17, 2011
The Health Show #1211
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Being Chief of Neurosurgery at a major US hospital is an important job...but not one that's likely to make you an overnight national media figure. That, however, is exactly how it turned out for Dr. Michael Lemole. Dr. Lemole the day Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot. On this week's Health Show, we'll listen in on a recent talk Dr. Lemole gave recounting his experiences that day...and the somewhat frenzied days that followed.
We'll also take a trip to the farm lands of California...and visit a mobile medical clinic that offers health care to migrant workers.