Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri June 17, 2011
The Health Show #1211
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Being Chief of Neurosurgery at a major US hospital is an important job...but not one that's likely to make you an overnight national media figure. That, however, is exactly how it turned out for Dr. Michael Lemole. Dr. Lemole the day Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot. On this week's Health Show, we'll listen in on a recent talk Dr. Lemole gave recounting his experiences that day...and the somewhat frenzied days that followed.
We'll also take a trip to the farm lands of California...and visit a mobile medical clinic that offers health care to migrant workers.