Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
The Health Show
Fri June 24, 2011
The Health Show #1212
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Have you ever done something, stopped, and then thought...why the heck do I just do that? The answer is: you didn't...apparently it's all your brain's fault. On this week's Health Show we'll talk to a psychiatric researcher about how the brain sometimes goes off on its own...and how you can regain control.
We'll also talk to tennis legend Billie Jean King and her knee surgeon about advances in knee replacement surgery. And we'll visit an island that has revitalized itself after years of housing medical outcasts.