Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Health Show
Fri June 24, 2011
The Health Show #1212
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Have you ever done something, stopped, and then thought...why the heck do I just do that? The answer is: you didn't...apparently it's all your brain's fault. On this week's Health Show we'll talk to a psychiatric researcher about how the brain sometimes goes off on its own...and how you can regain control.
We'll also talk to tennis legend Billie Jean King and her knee surgeon about advances in knee replacement surgery. And we'll visit an island that has revitalized itself after years of housing medical outcasts.