Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri July 1, 2011
The Health Show #1213
http://www.healthshow.org/ – A few years ago we invited Dr. Michael Roizen to the show to talk about his new book You - The Owner's Manual. Over 4 million copies later that has become one of the most successful health related books in history...and has spawned a few sequels. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about the new owners manual for teens.
The we'll talk to a pediatrician about one of the most serious health issues for teens...the lack of progress fighting childhood obesity. And a report on a program that's getting farm fresh food to the people who need it most.