Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri July 15, 2011
The Health Show #1215
http://www.healthshow.org/ – When you think of assisted living facilities, you naturally think of the elderly. But there are mental health assisted living facilities..and they are much more likely to have cases of abuse. On this week's Health Show, we'll air the second segment in an investigative report on assisted living in Florida.
We'll also hear commentary about the over use of drugs in nusing homes.
Hear about new weapons in the fight against Hepatitis-C
And find out why a drug company is buying back a manufacturing plant just to close it.