Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri July 15, 2011
The Health Show #1215
http://www.healthshow.org/ – When you think of assisted living facilities, you naturally think of the elderly. But there are mental health assisted living facilities..and they are much more likely to have cases of abuse. On this week's Health Show, we'll air the second segment in an investigative report on assisted living in Florida.
We'll also hear commentary about the over use of drugs in nusing homes.
Hear about new weapons in the fight against Hepatitis-C
And find out why a drug company is buying back a manufacturing plant just to close it.