Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri July 15, 2011
The Health Show #1215
http://www.healthshow.org/ – When you think of assisted living facilities, you naturally think of the elderly. But there are mental health assisted living facilities..and they are much more likely to have cases of abuse. On this week's Health Show, we'll air the second segment in an investigative report on assisted living in Florida.
We'll also hear commentary about the over use of drugs in nusing homes.
Hear about new weapons in the fight against Hepatitis-C
And find out why a drug company is buying back a manufacturing plant just to close it.