Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
The Health Show
Fri July 15, 2011
The Health Show #1215
http://www.healthshow.org/ – When you think of assisted living facilities, you naturally think of the elderly. But there are mental health assisted living facilities..and they are much more likely to have cases of abuse. On this week's Health Show, we'll air the second segment in an investigative report on assisted living in Florida.
We'll also hear commentary about the over use of drugs in nursing homes.
Hear about new weapons in the fight against Hepatitis-C
And find out why a drug company is buying back a manufacturing plant just to close it.