Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Health Show
Fri July 22, 2011
The Health Show #1216
http://healthshow.org/ – Anyone who has seen a child have a severe reaction to a food allergy knows that this is not a condition to take lightly. Now, thanks to a new study, doctors know it's a much more common condition than they thought. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an allergist about a new report on childhood food allergies.
We'll also pass along a reminder or two about how to make sure you don't have a reaction to food that may have been left out in the sun too long. And we'll hear about a Mexican beverage made from the Agave plant...and no, we're not talking about tequila.