Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri July 22, 2011
The Health Show #1216
http://healthshow.org/ – Anyone who has seen a child have a severe reaction to a food allergy knows that this is not a condition to take lightly. Now, thanks to a new study, doctors know it's a much more common condition than they thought. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an allergist about a new report on childhood food allergies.
We'll also pass along a reminder or two about how to make sure you don't have a reaction to food that may have been left out in the sun too long. And we'll hear about a Mexican beverage made from the Agave plant...and no, we're not talking about tequila.