Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri July 22, 2011
The Health Show #1216
http://healthshow.org/ – Anyone who has seen a child have a severe reaction to a food allergy knows that this is not a condition to take lightly. Now, thanks to a new study, doctors know it's a much more common condition than they thought. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an allergist about a new report on childhood food allergies.
We'll also pass along a reminder or two about how to make sure you don't have a reaction to food that may have been left out in the sun too long. And we'll hear about a Mexican beverage made from the Agave plant...and no, we're not talking about tequila.