Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Possible Modified Transmission Line Proposals Draw Cautious Praise
The Health Show
Fri July 22, 2011
The Health Show #1216
http://healthshow.org/ – Anyone who has seen a child have a severe reaction to a food allergy knows that this is not a condition to take lightly. Now, thanks to a new study, doctors know it's a much more common condition than they thought. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an allergist about a new report on childhood food allergies.
We'll also pass along a reminder or two about how to make sure you don't have a reaction to food that may have been left out in the sun too long. And we'll hear about a Mexican beverage made from the Agave plant...and no, we're not talking about tequila.