Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Health Show
Fri July 29, 2011
The Health Show #1217
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Here at Health Show headquarters...we get a lot of e-mails. So it takes a lot for one of them to get our attention. Here's one we saw a couple of weeks ago: Being stuck in traffic is hazardous to your health? I'm sure your first reaction was DUH! Mine too. But it's really about an environmental study. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to one of the study's authors.
We'll also get a refresher course on the health hazards of PCBs in the environment...and the efforts to remove them from a river in the northeast.