Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri July 29, 2011
The Health Show #1217
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Here at Health Show headquarters...we get a lot of e-mails. So it takes a lot for one of them to get our attention. Here's one we saw a couple of weeks ago: Being stuck in traffic is hazardous to your health? I'm sure your first reaction was DUH! Mine too. But it's really about an environmental study. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to one of the study's authors.
We'll also get a refresher course on the health hazards of PCBs in the environment...and the efforts to remove them from a river in the northeast.