Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
The Health Show
Fri July 29, 2011
The Health Show #1217
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Here at Health Show headquarters...we get a lot of e-mails. So it takes a lot for one of them to get our attention. Here's one we saw a couple of weeks ago: Being stuck in traffic is hazardous to your health? I'm sure your first reaction was DUH! Mine too. But it's really about an environmental study. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to one of the study's authors.
We'll also get a refresher course on the health hazards of PCBs in the environment...and the efforts to remove them from a river in the northeast.