Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Health Show
Fri August 12, 2011
The Health Show #1219
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Is there any more universal health problem than a stuffy nose? Everyone has experienced the joys of clogged sinuses, doubtless more than once. But what if your sinus troubles never go away? On this week's Health Show we'll talk about chronic sinusitis...and find out if surgery may be the answer.
We'll also find out why some state are cutting back on their anti-smoking campaigns. And learn about lab tests that are only a mouse click away...and why some doctors feel this might not be the best idea.