Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri August 12, 2011
The Health Show #1219
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Is there any more universal health problem than a stuffy nose? Everyone has experienced the joys of clogged sinuses, doubtless more than once. But what if your sinus troubles never go away? On this week's Health Show we'll talk about chronic sinusitis...and find out if surgery may be the answer.
We'll also find out why some state are cutting back on their anti-smoking campaigns. And learn about lab tests that are only a mouse click away...and why some doctors feel this might not be the best idea.