Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri August 12, 2011
The Health Show #1219
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Is there any more universal health problem than a stuffy nose? Everyone has experienced the joys of clogged sinuses, doubtless more than once. But what if your sinus troubles never go away? On this week's Health Show we'll talk about chronic sinusitis...and find out if surgery may be the answer.
We'll also find out why some state are cutting back on their anti-smoking campaigns. And learn about lab tests that are only a mouse click away...and why some doctors feel this might not be the best idea.