Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri August 19, 2011
The Health Show #1220
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You know, I'm always learning something. I grew up in a big city in the northeast...so back to school was always right after Labor Day. But back to school is going on right now in cities and towns all across the country. And there is so much to remember that, on this week's Health Show, we thought we'd throw in a few things that might, or should, be on your to do list.
We'll help you get ready for a new school year of school lunches...and maybe learn a tip or town on making them healthier. We'll also find out the special needs for kids with asthma and diabetes as they head back to the class room. And we'll make sure all students are up to date with their vaccines.