Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri August 19, 2011
The Health Show #1220
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You know, I'm always learning something. I grew up in a big city in the northeast...so back to school was always right after Labor Day. But back to school is going on right now in cities and towns all across the country. And there is so much to remember that, on this week's Health Show, we thought we'd throw in a few things that might, or should, be on your to do list.
We'll help you get ready for a new school year of school lunches...and maybe learn a tip or town on making them healthier. We'll also find out the special needs for kids with asthma and diabetes as they head back to the class room. And we'll make sure all students are up to date with their vaccines.