Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri September 2, 2011
The Health Show #1222
http://www.healthshow.org/ – After nine months your new baby finally arrives and now the big question: is it a boy or a girl? For a significant number of parents, there is no immediate answer. On this week's Health Show we'll talk about "Intersex"...a term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.
Then we'll hear a story about the growing number of OB/GYN students who are opting out of learning how to perform abortions.