Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri September 2, 2011
The Health Show #1222
http://www.healthshow.org/ – After nine months your new baby finally arrives and now the big question: is it a boy or a girl? For a significant number of parents, there is no immediate answer. On this week's Health Show we'll talk about "Intersex"...a term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.
Then we'll hear a story about the growing number of OB/GYN students who are opting out of learning how to perform abortions.