Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri September 2, 2011
The Health Show #1222
http://www.healthshow.org/ – After nine months your new baby finally arrives and now the big question: is it a boy or a girl? For a significant number of parents, there is no immediate answer. On this week's Health Show we'll talk about "Intersex"...a term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.
Then we'll hear a story about the growing number of OB/GYN students who are opting out of learning how to perform abortions.