Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
The Health Show
Fri September 9, 2011
The Health Show #1223
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the most sobering moments in any man's life is the day he realizes that he will never play first base for the New York Mets. Okay, maybe it was just me but it was still sobering. The fact is sports are an important part of many people's lives. But lately much of the emphasis on sports reporting has been on not the games...but performance enhancing drugs. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about drug testing in sports with a pair of important figures in the anti-doping community.
We'll also hit the streets of Pittsburgh with a psychiatrist who treats the poorest of the poor.