Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri September 9, 2011
The Health Show #1223
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the most sobering moments in any man's life is the day he realizes that he will never play first base for the New York Mets. Okay, maybe it was just me but it was still sobering. The fact is sports are an important part of many people's lives. But lately much of the emphasis on sports reporting has been on not the games...but performance enhancing drugs. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about drug testing in sports with a pair of important figures in the anti-doping community.
We'll also hit the streets of Pittsburgh with a psychiatrist who treats the poorest of the poor.