Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
The Health Show
Fri September 9, 2011
The Health Show #1223
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the most sobering moments in any man's life is the day he realizes that he will never play first base for the New York Mets. Okay, maybe it was just me but it was still sobering. The fact is sports are an important part of many people's lives. But lately much of the emphasis on sports reporting has been on not the games...but performance enhancing drugs. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk about drug testing in sports with a pair of important figures in the anti-doping community.
We'll also hit the streets of Pittsburgh with a psychiatrist who treats the poorest of the poor.