Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri September 16, 2011
The Health Show #1224
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Chemotherapy can be a life saver...and a nightmare. The side effects of the cancer treating drugs have sometimes been described as being worse than the symptoms of the disease. But in the end, just about everyone is glad to have these weapons in the fight against cancer. Now, the supply of these drugs in becoming spotty. On this week's Health Show...a report on the growing shortage of cancer treating drugs.
We'll also talk about a method of less invasive spinal surgery...and learn about the health and societal problems of unwed mothers in Korea.