Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri September 16, 2011
The Health Show #1224
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Chemotherapy can be a life saver...and a nightmare. The side effects of the cancer treating drugs have sometimes been described as being worse than the symptoms of the disease. But in the end, just about everyone is glad to have these weapons in the fight against cancer. Now, the supply of these drugs in becoming spotty. On this week's Health Show...a report on the growing shortage of cancer treating drugs.
We'll also talk about a method of less invasive spinal surgery...and learn about the health and societal problems of unwed mothers in Korea.