Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Health Show
Fri September 23, 2011
The Health Show #1225
http://www.healthshow.org/ – If you're a parent of a young child here's a quick question: when was the last time your pediatrician asked about the state of your child's mental health? A recent survey of parents says it doesn't happen nearly enough...and it leaves many parents of children with mental health issues searching for help and answers. On this week's Health Show...we'll talk about the results of that survey.
We'll also talk to an author and former teacher who's diagnosis of Dyslexia has made her an advocate for children with the condition. And we'll travel to South Africa where some of the sickest patents are getting the biggest laughs.