Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
The Health Show
Fri September 30, 2011
The Health Show #1226
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Has anyone really gotten over 9-11? It's been ten years since the attacks but every time those images are flashed on TV...it almost feels like yanking a bandage off an unhealed wound. For some, the memories can be extremely painful. On this week's Health Show a story about 9-11 and PTSD.
We'll also find out how hospitals are using color to speed the healing process. And we'll hear from Dr. Susan Love about the new edition of her Breast Book.