Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri September 30, 2011
The Health Show #1226
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Has anyone really gotten over 9-11? It's been ten years since the attacks but every time those images are flashed on TV...it almost feels like yanking a bandage off an unhealed wound. For some, the memories can be extremely painful. On this week's Health Show a story about 9-11 and PTSD.
We'll also find out how hospitals are using color to speed the healing process. And we'll hear from Dr. Susan Love about the new edition of her Breast Book.