Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Health Show
Fri September 30, 2011
The Health Show #1226
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Has anyone really gotten over 9-11? It's been ten years since the attacks but every time those images are flashed on TV...it almost feels like yanking a bandage off an unhealed wound. For some, the memories can be extremely painful. On this week's Health Show a story about 9-11 and PTSD.
We'll also find out how hospitals are using color to speed the healing process. And we'll hear from Dr. Susan Love about the new edition of her Breast Book.