Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Health Show
Fri September 30, 2011
The Health Show #1226
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Has anyone really gotten over 9-11? It's been ten years since the attacks but every time those images are flashed on TV...it almost feels like yanking a bandage off an unhealed wound. For some, the memories can be extremely painful. On this week's Health Show a story about 9-11 and PTSD.
We'll also find out how hospitals are using color to speed the healing process. And we'll hear from Dr. Susan Love about the new edition of her Breast Book.