Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri September 30, 2011
The Health Show #1226
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Has anyone really gotten over 9-11? It's been ten years since the attacks but every time those images are flashed on TV...it almost feels like yanking a bandage off an unhealed wound. For some, the memories can be extremely painful. On this week's Health Show a story about 9-11 and PTSD.
We'll also find out how hospitals are using color to speed the healing process. And we'll hear from Dr. Susan Love about the new edition of her Breast Book.