Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Health Show
Fri October 7, 2011
The Health Show #1227
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Prostate cancer isn't easy. Not that being diagnosed with cancer is ever easy...but with prostate cancer the treatment options literally go from all to nothing at all. And sometimes, doing nothing is the best option. On this week's Health Show we'll talk to one of the authors of "Invasion of the Prostate Snatchers"...and try to find out just how much fighting you should do against the disease.
Then we'll talk to a woman who runs a camp for cancer patients and survivors...and who's new project shows us breast cancer survivors wearing a smile...and a little paint.