Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri October 14, 2011
The Health Show #1228
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Even the most powerful man in the world needs a check up now and then. And one thing is for sure...when the President of the United States needs a doctor, he doesn't have to worry about house calls. On this week's Health Show, we'll hear from Dr. Connie Mariano a Navy Rear Admiral who spent nine years as the doctor in chief.
Then we'll hear about a grueling race across the country that can test the health and endurance of even the strongest specimen.