Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri October 21, 2011
The Health Show #1229
http://www.healthshow.org/ – In 1970, a group of feminists got together and published a 136 page booklet called "Women and Their Bodies". A year later, it was put together as a book and sold a quarter million copies under its new name "Our Bodies Ourselves". Now, 40 years and 4 million copies later, there is a new edition of this iconic book on women's health. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a member of that original group about the new edition.
We'll also learn about Sjogren's Syndrome...a rare condition that can leave a patient dry and searching for answers. And we'll visit a woman who brings heavenly music to hospital rooms.