Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Health Show
Fri October 28, 2011
The Health Show #1230
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the issues we heard a lot about during the health insurance reform debate was this: if everyone is covered, who's going to provide all that extra health care? On this week's Health Show we'll hear about the growing importance of nurse practitioners in the health care system.
We'll also learn about new efforts from the American Diabetes Association to bring important information to people who are newly diagnosed with the disease. And we'll hear about the stars of the nationwide Step Out walks to fight diabetes.