Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Health Show
Fri October 28, 2011
The Health Show #1230
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the issues we heard a lot about during the health insurance reform debate was this: if everyone is covered, who's going to provide all that extra health care? On this week's Health Show we'll hear about the growing importance of nurse practitioners in the health care system.
We'll also learn about new efforts from the American Diabetes Association to bring important information to people who are newly diagnosed with the disease. And we'll hear about the stars of the nationwide Step Out walks to fight diabetes.