Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri October 28, 2011
The Health Show #1230
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the issues we heard a lot about during the health insurance reform debate was this: if everyone is covered, who's going to provide all that extra health care? On this week's Health Show we'll hear about the growing importance of nurse practitioners in the health care system.
We'll also learn about new efforts from the American Diabetes Association to bring important information to people who are newly diagnosed with the disease. And we'll hear about the stars of the nationwide Step Out walks to fight diabetes.