Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri November 4, 2011
The Health Show #1231
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The good news is: we're all living longer. That includes cancer survivors. Since the early 70s the number of cancer survivors living in the US has increased fourfold...and that number is expected to go up significantly in the next 10 years. On today's Health Show we'll hear about a new report on the growing number of aging cancer survivors.
We'll also visit a hospice in a remote region of Israel...and talk to a naturopath and radio host about a new report on vitamin e and prostate cancer.