Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri November 4, 2011
The Health Show #1231
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The good news is: we're all living longer. That includes cancer survivors. Since the early 70s the number of cancer survivors living in the US has increased fourfold...and that number is expected to go up significantly in the next 10 years. On today's Health Show we'll hear about a new report on the growing number of aging cancer survivors.
We'll also visit a hospice in a remote region of Israel...and talk to a naturopath and radio host about a new report on vitamin e and prostate cancer.