Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
The Health Show
Fri November 4, 2011
The Health Show #1231
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The good news is: we're all living longer. That includes cancer survivors. Since the early 70s the number of cancer survivors living in the US has increased fourfold...and that number is expected to go up significantly in the next 10 years. On today's Health Show we'll hear about a new report on the growing number of aging cancer survivors.
We'll also visit a hospice in a remote region of Israel...and talk to a naturopath and radio host about a new report on vitamin e and prostate cancer.