Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Health Show
Fri November 11, 2011
The Health Show #1232
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's been over a year since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law and once that happened many of us hoped we'd never have to hear about it again! Not so fast there. The law won't go fully into effect until 2014...and before then it has many legal challenges to overcome. On this week's Health Show...an update on health care reform.
We'll also learn about a state of the art prosthetic leg called the C-Leg, and hear from a patient who uses one. And we'll find out where being a witch doctor is a smart business move.