Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
The Health Show
Fri November 11, 2011
The Health Show #1232
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's been over a year since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law and once that happened many of us hoped we'd never have to hear about it again! Not so fast there. The law won't go fully into effect until 2014...and before then it has many legal challenges to overcome. On this week's Health Show...an update on health care reform.
We'll also learn about a state of the art prosthetic leg called the C-Leg, and hear from a patient who uses one. And we'll find out where being a witch doctor is a smart business move.