Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
The Health Show
Fri November 11, 2011
The Health Show #1232
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's been over a year since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law and once that happened many of us hoped we'd never have to hear about it again! Not so fast there. The law won't go fully into effect until 2014...and before then it has many legal challenges to overcome. On this week's Health Show...an update on health care reform.
We'll also learn about a state of the art prosthetic leg called the C-Leg, and hear from a patient who uses one. And we'll find out where being a witch doctor is a smart business move.