Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri November 11, 2011
The Health Show #1232
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's been over a year since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law and once that happened many of us hoped we'd never have to hear about it again! Not so fast there. The law won't go fully into effect until 2014...and before then it has many legal challenges to overcome. On this week's Health Show...an update on health care reform.
We'll also learn about a state of the art prosthetic leg called the C-Leg, and hear from a patient who uses one. And we'll find out where being a witch doctor is a smart business move.