Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri November 25, 2011
The Health Show #1234
http://www.healthshow.org/ – There are few topics as controversial in the US as race. Combine that with bio-ethics and a cutting edge author and you have a provocative book that is already making waves. On this week's Health Show...a conversation with that author who says health care officials may be practicing racial profiling.
And once you get all stressed out about that topic, we'll talk to another author...and hear how she says meditation can help you relax and find Real Happiness.