Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
The Health Show
Fri November 25, 2011
The Health Show #1234
http://www.healthshow.org/ – There are few topics as controversial in the US as race. Combine that with bio-ethics and a cutting edge author and you have a provocative book that is already making waves. On this week's Health Show...a conversation with that author who says health care officials may be practicing racial profiling.
And once you get all stressed out about that topic, we'll talk to another author...and hear how she says meditation can help you relax and find Real Happiness.