Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri December 9, 2011
The Health Show #1236
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've been hearing a lot lately about the shortage of certain life saving drugs. It's a problem that has been around for some time and is finally getting some media attention. But there's another problem with certain medications that is causing concern around the world. On this week's Health Show, the growing problem of counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
We'll also hear what is becoming an unfortunate holiday tradition: a story about unsafe toys in the marketplace. And some cell phone users are saying "We've got an app for fat".