Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri December 9, 2011
The Health Show #1236
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've been hearing a lot lately about the shortage of certain life saving drugs. It's a problem that has been around for some time and is finally getting some media attention. But there's another problem with certain medications that is causing concern around the world. On this week's Health Show, the growing problem of counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
We'll also hear what is becoming an unfortunate holiday tradition: a story about unsafe toys in the marketplace. And some cell phone users are saying "We've got an app for fat".