Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
The Health Show
Fri December 9, 2011
The Health Show #1236
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've been hearing a lot lately about the shortage of certain life saving drugs. It's a problem that has been around for some time and is finally getting some media attention. But there's another problem with certain medications that is causing concern around the world. On this week's Health Show, the growing problem of counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
We'll also hear what is becoming an unfortunate holiday tradition: a story about unsafe toys in the marketplace. And some cell phone users are saying "We've got an app for fat".