Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri December 9, 2011
The Health Show #1236
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've been hearing a lot lately about the shortage of certain life saving drugs. It's a problem that has been around for some time and is finally getting some media attention. But there's another problem with certain medications that is causing concern around the world. On this week's Health Show, the growing problem of counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
We'll also hear what is becoming an unfortunate holiday tradition: a story about unsafe toys in the marketplace. And some cell phone users are saying "We've got an app for fat".