Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri December 16, 2011
The Health Show #1237
http://www.healthshow.org/ – You could be the strongest person on the face of the Earth...that wouldn't protect you from the effects of a stroke. Granted, actor Kevin Sorbo only played the strongest man on the face of the Earth on the TV show Hercules...but you get the point. On this week's Health Show, a conversation with Kevin Sorbo about the strokes that changed his life.
We'll also meet an Australian who is called "the man with the golden arm"...and how his blood has saved over two million babies' lives.