Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri December 23, 2011
The Health Show #1238
http://www.healthshow.org/ – When I finally leave this world, I'm going to will my e-mail in box to science. The amazing amount of cyber stuff this poor thing lugs around every day is astounding. And most of it is of dubious usefulness. But we do like getting nice letters from our listeners about stories they like during the year. Not only is it good for our ego...but it helps us choose which ones to rerun at the end of the year! On this week's Health Show...let the reruns begin!
We'll hear the from one of the author's of the book Breakthrough...the story of the search for insulin in the early 20th century and how it changed not only medical history...but presidential history, too. And we'll find out the very latest in hearing technology available now...and what may be around in the future. I'm Dr. Nina Sax.