Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Health Show
Fri December 23, 2011
The Health Show #1238
http://www.healthshow.org/ – When I finally leave this world, I'm going to will my e-mail in box to science. The amazing amount of cyber stuff this poor thing lugs around every day is astounding. And most of it is of dubious usefulness. But we do like getting nice letters from our listeners about stories they like during the year. Not only is it good for our ego...but it helps us choose which ones to rerun at the end of the year! On this week's Health Show...let the reruns begin!
We'll hear the from one of the author's of the book Breakthrough...the story of the search for insulin in the early 20th century and how it changed not only medical history...but presidential history, too. And we'll find out the very latest in hearing technology available now...and what may be around in the future. I'm Dr. Nina Sax.