Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri December 30, 2011
The Health Show #1239
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Everyone likes a good story. That's why as the year goes by we try to find some good health related stories from outside reporters and commentators to give you as a wide a range of health information as possible. On today's Health Show, it's our favorite stories of the year.
We'll hear about the problem of medical identity theft, visit a clinic on wheels in a low income neighborhood in the northwest and revisit the unique medical issues of a certain group of aging baby boomers. Plus commentary on the evolving ethics of genetic testing.