Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri December 30, 2011
The Health Show #1239
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Everyone likes a good story. That's why as the year goes by we try to find some good health related stories from outside reporters and commentators to give you as a wide a range of health information as possible. On today's Health Show, it's our favorite stories of the year.
We'll hear about the problem of medical identity theft, visit a clinic on wheels in a low income neighborhood in the northwest and revisit the unique medical issues of a certain group of aging baby boomers. Plus commentary on the evolving ethics of genetic testing.