Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
The Health Show
Fri December 30, 2011
The Health Show #1239
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Everyone likes a good story. That's why as the year goes by we try to find some good health related stories from outside reporters and commentators to give you as a wide a range of health information as possible. On today's Health Show, it's our favorite stories of the year.
We'll hear about the problem of medical identity theft, visit a clinic on wheels in a low income neighborhood in the northwest and revisit the unique medical issues of a certain group of aging baby boomers. Plus commentary on the evolving ethics of genetic testing.