Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Health Show
Fri January 6, 2012
The Health Show #1240
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's almost impossible to talk about the war in Iraq without starting some kind of argument. Those debates will continue to go on for years. But there is one aspect of the war that cannot be debated: the lives of the troops returning from the war have been changed, some obvious...some hidden. On today's Health Show we'll hear from some of those veterans and find out how they are getting on with their lives.
We'll also hear the story of Mark Duxbury...a former salesman for Johnson and Johnson who turned whistle blower and fought to have a billion dollar drug taken off the market.