Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri January 6, 2012
The Health Show #1240
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's almost impossible to talk about the war in Iraq without starting some kind of argument. Those debates will continue to go on for years. But there is one aspect of the war that cannot be debated: the lives of the troops returning from the war have been changed, some obvious...some hidden. On today's Health Show we'll hear from some of those veterans and find out how they are getting on with their lives.
We'll also hear the story of Mark Duxbury...a former salesman for Johnson and Johnson who turned whistle blower and fought to have a billion dollar drug taken off the market.