Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri January 13, 2012
The Health Show #1241
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Your bones are alive. They are living, growing parts of your body that need care from a very early age. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a bone specialist who just wrote the complete book on bone health.
We'll also hear about a study from the National Institutes of Health that looks into the inner workings of bone build-up and break down. And are you the type of person who never forgets a face? If so, it's a sure thing you don't have Prosopagnosia. Don't ask...we'll explain later.