Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri January 13, 2012
The Health Show #1241
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Your bones are alive. They are living, growing parts of your body that need care from a very early age. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a bone specialist who just wrote the complete book on bone health.
We'll also hear about a study from the National Institutes of Health that looks into the inner workings of bone build-up and break down. And are you the type of person who never forgets a face? If so, it's a sure thing you don't have Prosopagnosia. Don't ask...we'll explain later.