Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Health Show
Fri January 13, 2012
The Health Show #1241
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Your bones are alive. They are living, growing parts of your body that need care from a very early age. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a bone specialist who just wrote the complete book on bone health.
We'll also hear about a study from the National Institutes of Health that looks into the inner workings of bone build-up and break down. And are you the type of person who never forgets a face? If so, it's a sure thing you don't have Prosopagnosia. Don't ask...we'll explain later.