Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Health Show
Fri January 13, 2012
The Health Show #1241
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Your bones are alive. They are living, growing parts of your body that need care from a very early age. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to a bone specialist who just wrote the complete book on bone health.
We'll also hear about a study from the National Institutes of Health that looks into the inner workings of bone build-up and break down. And are you the type of person who never forgets a face? If so, it's a sure thing you don't have Prosopagnosia. Don't ask...we'll explain later.