Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri January 27, 2012
The Health Show #1243
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Advances in genetic testing technology are making these tests easier to find...in fact many companies are bypassing doctors altogether and offering genetic tests for disease risk directly to consumers. As you might expect, this has some people concerned. On today's Health Show...a look at direct to consumer genetic testing.
We'll also hear how one family reacted to very different genetic test results.
Find out if acting impulsively is in your genes
And hear about advances in telemedicine in rural areas of the country.