Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri January 27, 2012
The Health Show #1243
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Advances in genetic testing technology are making these tests easier to find...in fact many companies are bypassing doctors altogether and offering genetic tests for disease risk directly to consumers. As you might expect, this has some people concerned. On today's Health Show...a look at direct to consumer genetic testing.
We'll also hear how one family reacted to very different genetic test results.
Find out if acting impulsively is in your genes
And hear about advances in telemedicine in rural areas of the country.