Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
The Health Show
Fri January 27, 2012
The Health Show #1243
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Advances in genetic testing technology are making these tests easier to find...in fact many companies are bypassing doctors altogether and offering genetic tests for disease risk directly to consumers. As you might expect, this has some people concerned. On today's Health Show...a look at direct to consumer genetic testing.
We'll also hear how one family reacted to very different genetic test results.
Find out if acting impulsively is in your genes
And hear about advances in telemedicine in rural areas of the country.